RULES OF STATISTICAL DISSEMINATION
Public statistics guarantees: indiscriminatory, equal, simultaneous access to statistical data for all users.
The collected and gathered in the statistical surveys of official statistics individual and personal data shall be confidential and subject to particular protection. The individual and personal data shall be used exclusively for statistical calculations, compilations and analyses, and by statistical services in preparation of statistical surveys - providing or use of individual and personal data for other than specified above purposes is prohibited (statistical confidentiality).
- Aggregated data shall not be published or disseminated if it could be linked to or can identify natural persons or business entities. This means that data characterising economic activity of business entities cannot be disseminated, if the aggregated data consist of less than three entities or the share of one entity in the compilation is higher than the three-fourths of the total.
- Orders for unpublished statistical data and information from official registers may be conducted for a fee.
The base for costs calculation of data dissemination is the current "Price list for services offered by public statistic services".
SCOPE AND FORM OF DISSEMINATED STATISTICAL INFORMATION
The scope and the form of disseminated statistical information is specified in Statistical survey programme of official statistics passed by the Council of Ministers each year.
Aggregations of statistical data not included in the programme of statistical surveys of official statistics may be conducted (under statistical confidentiality) at individual requests (observing statistical confidentiality), for a fee.
Forms of disseminated information:
- publications, information
- press news and information in mass medias
- information delivered to customer directly, by phone or mail
- individual order
- information published on the Internet
ORDERS FOR DATA MAY BE:
- sent by email: ;
- sent by mail: 90-176 Łódź, ul. Suwalska 29
- left directly in the secretariat of the Office
- sent by fax: (+48) 42 684 48 46
Orders should include:
- subject scope (information concern of whom)
- topic scope (which information)
- time scope
- set of data group
- dissemination form (electronic form, printout)
- surname, name and address, and phone number of ordering person
- form of payment
According to the act on public statistics of 29 June 1995. (Journal of Laws No. 88, item. 439, as amended) The Central Statistical Office provides:
- equivalent access to statistical information
All information obtained from the research carried out under the program of statistical surveys are official public statistics data, regardless of who leads it.
Individual and personal data collected and stored in statistical surveys of official statistics are confidential and subject to special protection.
The term personal data and individual data should be understood as:
personal information is data on natural persons that concern their living and their physical situation. They are always on a particular person (Article 5 Paragraph 1 of the law on public statistics).
individual data - data on economic entities, other legal persons and organizational units without legal personality and their activities. They relate to a specific subject (article 5 (1) of the Act). 5 Paragraph 1 of the act).
These data can be used only for studies, and statistical analysis and for creating by the services of the public statistics the sampling frame for the survey carried out by these services. Sharing or use of individual data and personal data for other purposes is prohibited, they are protected by statistical secrecy (article. 10 of the law).
Aggregated data may not be published or shared either if it was possible to identify, on their basis, the data relating to specific individuals or economic entities. This means that it is not allowed to share data describing the results of the economic activity of business entities, if the data aggregation consists of less than 3 entities or share of a single entity in the compilation is greater than three-quarters of total.